Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fishing Report 6/3/11 - Pellicer-intracoastal waterway

.
Pellicer Fishing Report
Sun.  June 3, 2011
Moon - 2 days after new moon
M.F.=  1:05 pm
Temp.:  low 80's
Wind: E @ 5-10
pressure: steady (high)
Humidity:   
Rain: 0
Sunny
 
I made another trip back to the sheepshead hole this afternoon. The tide was dead low by the time I caught bait (fiddler crabs) and got in the water and I fished the slack tide and beginning of the in coming. Less than the ideal time to be there but once it started coming in good I would have thought I would have been able to catch a few more than I did.
 
 
 
I put one nice one in the boat and had another one that felt bigger than this on that got around a pile and cut me off. I hate it when that happens! I missed a bunch of bites but I'm thinking many of them were pin fish. I stuck a couple others that were on for just a second.
 
That pretty much wrapped it up for that little afternoon trip. Not to exciting but I didn't get skunked!
 
 
 
Larry S.

No comments:

Post a Comment